Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Start - Of Something

Well, here it is. I've been talking about it for a while and I am finally starting a blog. Thinking about it, I have a lot of ideas, but at the same time, I'm not sure what form this is going to take for me yet. I have a feeling it can be a bit of a diary of events in my life, but at the same time a place for me to be creative in my writing.

While I don't consider myself a writer, I do enjoy writing, especially creative writing. I think sometimes I will take something out of my life and talk about it and how I or those around me were influenced by it. Other times, I think I will take a creative writing starter idea and just go with it. Others, who knows. We will just see. I'm going to post something I wrote from a creative idea starter from a few months ago. I don't really think it is a great story, but it is a start. Hopefully, not only will this let me talk about what is going on in my life and the ideas I have, but help improve my writing over time so that some day I may do more with this activity that I currenly would only consider a hobby.

I hope you enjoy reading and I welcome any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment